Friday, August 26, 2011

Size Does Matter

It's fair to say that nobody uses a scale to actually measure the size of burgers, specifically the three shown here. After all, the only place where they will adamantly measure out your food and perhaps give you less than you are entitled to get is Subway, the WORST SANDWICH PLACE ANYWHERE, EVER! Ask for more meat and you may as well be asking to slaughter their first born.

A quick comparison for my local burger quests will show the 5, 6, and 7 oz burgers.
5oz - No.9 Burger - Jimmy's Burger Shack

And now for a 6oz burger from Lee's Burgers, located in Newton Centre, MA.
6oz Sirloin Burger - Lee's Burgers - Newton, MA
And here is that 7oz gem from the great Jackson Hole...
7oz Southwest Burger - Jackson Hole
Again, I didn't measure anything. I don't really care to measure anything. And for all I know, 1oz of beef may make that much of a difference but I have my doubts. Somewhere along the way I think Jackson Hole lost their scale or their just pulling our leg with that "Home of the 7oz Burger Talk." Don't worry though, I aint mad at ya, neither is this guy

For more visit 5boroughfoodguys.tumblr.com and don't forget to follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/5BoroFoodGuys  

No comments:

Post a Comment