Friday, August 26, 2011

Dough

Hibiscus Doughnuts? That's Dough
I think we need a break from all that pizza and all those burgers, don't we? Since we're all in agreement, and since I hinted at this in the last post, I now bring you dessert!

Put it to you this way, if you don't know Dough than you just don't know. Bo knows Dough and Bo don't know jack because Bo can't rap.

Back to the DOUGHnuts, these things are BIG, these things are FRESH, and they sell FAST. On this visit, the line was long but it moved quickly. The DOUGHnut makers were working at a feverish place, making delectable treats right before my very eyes. I was happy. I was hungry. I ate GREAT.

Lots of variety and it's your not so run in the mill doughnut shop.

Rating - 5/5 - big, delicious, light, full of flavor. This is a true DOUGHnut hot spot for me.

For more, please visit 5boroughfoodguys.tumblr.com and follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/5BoroFoodGuys

No comments:

Post a Comment